How much does the Metabolic Nutrition Program cost?
An initial evaluation with our physician is required prior to beginning your weight loss program. At that time, your medical condition will be assessed, your “goal weight” will be determined, and the appropriate program option will be selected.
- History and physical examination with our board-certified internal medicine specialist FEE: $140
- Baseline laboratory blood tests FEE: $50
- EKG FEE: $25
Recent test and EKG results from may be honored and credited to you.
MNP FIRST STEP
Patients are maintained on dietary meal replacements provided by MNP until goal weight is achieved. During this time, patients receive:
- Dietary meal replacements (MNP First Step) to be taken five times daily
- Your food, included in the monthly fee, is just $11.43 a day for the First Step program. Since most people spend more than this now, this program is an overall savings!
- Weekly physician visits
- Bi-weekly laboratory tests
- Weekly one-hour behavioral therapy sessions managed by the licensed psychotherapist or registered dietitian
FEE: $650 every 4 weeks (That’s only $330 plus $11.43 per day for all of your food)
Your medical insurance may cover a portion of these costs, please check with your carrier. Patients are often able to discontinue costly medications as they lose weight, another cost savings.
Patients are maintained on dietary meal replacements and one calorie-controlled meal. Food preparation of the meal is under the guidance of our registered dietitian and is the responsibility of the patient. During this time, patients receive:
- Dietary supplement (MNP First Step) to be taken three times daily
- Monthly physician visits and laboratory tests
- Weekly sessions with our registered dietitian and certified fitness instructor
FEE: $435 every 4 weeks ($235 plus a little more than $6 per day for 3 meal replacements per day)
The Weight Maintenance Program is strongly encouraged for all patients for a minimum of one year. Based on our own experience and that of others, patients who actively participate in an ongoing maintenance program are much more successful in sustaining their weight loss.
- Weekly sessions with our registered dietitian.
- Monthly visit with physician, as needed
FEE: $420 every 12 weeks
Patients who maintain a reasonable weight, who attend regularly and keep a calorie and exercise log will earn a rebate of up to $140 every after 24 weeks.